- How old was Jenny when she passed away A.20 B. 21 C. 25 D. 26
- Jenny was diagnosed with A. Hodgkin’s Lymphoma B. Breast Cancer C. Leukemia D.Kidney Failure
- Jenny and Ollie’s nick name for their yet-to-be-born son was A. Gonzo B. Ollie the 5th C. Bozo D.Bono
- Oliver met Jen when A. he was looking for books at the Radcliffe library B. he was playing Hockey C.he was running D.he was on a date with another girl
- Oliver’s roommate was A. Stephen Wozniacki B. Ray Stratton C. Peter Philip D. Mark Barrett
- Phil was Jen’s A. brother B. cousin C. father D. father-in-law
- Oliver’s Story ends with the words A. I would be alive B. I wish I were dead C. I wish Jenny were alive D. I cried
- To support Oliver and herself, Jenny A. played the piano B. taught C. asked her father for money D. helped her father with his pastry-making
- What does Oliver’s father say he will do if Oliver marries Jenny? A. Have a hit man kill Jenny. B. Cut Oliver out of his life. C. Come to the wedding reluctantly. D. Try to have the marriage annulled.
10. Which of the quotations belongs to Jenny?
A. “Jenny isn’t a lot of things, Oliver.”
B. “Forget Saks! Forget Neiman-Marcus! Forget Paris!”
C. “What can you say about a twenty-five year old girl that died?
D. “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”
- C, 2. C, 3. C, 4. A, 5. B, 6. C, 7. D, 8. B, 9. B, 10.D.